Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grilled Chicken & Tortellini Salad

This delicious summer salad comes courtesy of my friend, Susie, who dished it up for a play date. It was delicious then, and equally delicious tonight. It won my dad's approval, hands down.

1 package cheese tortellini pasta, cooked
2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into cubes & chilled
(lightly season chicken when grilling if desired)
1 package or jar of sun dried tomatoes, drained
torn spinach, desired amount
Cesar salad dressing, enough to coat well

1. Toss cooked tortellini with cubed chicken & sun dried tomatoes. Chill.
2. Just before serving mix in torn spinach and coat with Cesar dressing.
3. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.


1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to make this soon- it's so delicious my
    taste buds are watering!!

    ReplyDelete